Summary Recover-e project
Click to enlarge
- Stichting Trimbos Instituut (leading organisation) - Netherlands
- Liga Romana pentru Sanatate Mintala - Romania
- University Clinic of Psychiatry - Macedonia
- Spitalul de psichiatrie Cronici Siret - Romania
- Stichting GGZ Noord-Holland-Noord - Netherlands
- European Psychiatric Association - France
- Fundacion Mundo Bipolar - Spain
- Universitätsklinikum Heidelberg - Germany
- Health institution special psychiatric hospital “Dobrota” Kotor - Montenegro
- Societatea Psihiatrilor, Narcologilor, Psihoterapeutilor si Psihologilor Clinicieni din Republica Moldova - Moldova
- Universitatea de stat de medicină și farmacie Nicolae Testemițanu din Republica Moldova - Moldova
- National Center for Public Health and Analyses - Bulgaria
- Hrvatskis Zavod Za Javino Zdravstvo (Croatian Institute of Public Health) - Croatia
- EFPA – European Federation of Psychologists Associations - Belgium
- Mental Health Center Prof. N Shipkovenski Ltd. - Bulgaria
- Zagreb University Hospital Centre - Croatia
Work Package Descriptions
Work package number: WP1
WP Leader: TRIMBOS
Work package title: Management and coordination
- To ensure smooth coordination of project implementation;
- To manage the project on a day-to-day basis, including: monitoring of scientific progress; communication between partners and with the European Commission; financial management; operational reporting; conflict management; organising and chairing Steering Committee meetings and Advisory Board meetings; risk management
- To organise regular joint and bi-lateral meetings with consortium participants to share knowledge;
- To liaise with GACD on project findings and participation in annual GACD meetings
- To link implementation site teams and the expert panel
- To develop and provide a project management information system for supporting daily project management and reporting.
- To develop and maintain a project website.
- Continuous monitoring and quality control of its implementation and outcomes.
Work package number: WP2
WP Leader: KPS
Work package title: Needs assessment and feasibility assessment
- To obtain an in-depth understanding of the current situation in mental health care provision in each of the 5 implementation sites.
- To carry out a needs assessment of the needs and preferences of service users as well as mental health professionals in each of the 5 implementation sites.
- To develop a tailored implementation plan for community mental health care for each of the 5 implementation sites based on the findings of the situational analysis and needs assessment.
Work package number: WP3
WP Leader: TRIMBOS
Work package title: Implementation
- To establish a peer-to-peer capacity building partnership in community mental health by linking a European expert panel with stakeholder sin 5 implementation sites to co-create community mental health services for people with SMI
- To implement recovery-oriented care by recognises the value of experiential knowledge through including peer experts as members of community mental health teams
Work package number: WP4
WP Leader: 8 - UKL-HD
Work package title: Research evaluation
- The objective of this work package is to implement the intervention (multidisciplinary community-based mental health teams that people community-based supports to people with SMI) in WP3 and evaluate its implementation strategy here in WP4.
Work package number: WP5
WP Leader: 13 - CIPH
Work package title: Economic evaluation
- The objective of WP5 is to carry out an economic evaluation of the implementation and the implementation strategy of the intervention in the 5 implementation sites.
Work package number: WP6
WP Leader: 2 - RLMH
Work package title: Bridging the gap between policy and practice
- The objective of this WP is to engage with decision-makers in the 5 implementation sites and prepare a pathway for transition to scale, for continued implementation of the intervention after the project’s life span in 2021.
Work package number: WP7
WP Leader: FMB
Work package title: Dissemination
- To develop a dissemination plan to raise awareness about project findings as well as discuss the translatability and applicability of findings for other contexts and Member States in Europe;
- To disseminate country-specific evidence on the effectiveness and the implementation process of the intervention.
- To cultivate an implementation science research hub in Eastern and Southern parts of Europe for researchers, decision makers and health professionals.
Work package number: WP8
WP Leader: TRIMBOS
Work package title: Ethics requirements
- The objective is to ensure compliance with the 'ethics requirements' set out in this work package.